| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ma’An in November is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 4.3mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Ma’An November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ma’An, Jordan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ma’An:
- Haifa, Israel - 303.9 kms (188.8 miles) NNW
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) N
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 223.7 kms (139 miles) NNW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 220.5 kms (137 miles) NNW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) NNW
- El Arish, Egypt - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) WNW
- Ismailia, Egypt - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) W
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) W
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) WSW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 302.6 kms (188 miles) WSW
- Eilat, Israel - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) SW
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) SW
- El Tor, Egypt - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) SW
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) SSW